- We maintain the right to retain any kid. Should
this happen to a goat that you had a deposit on then
the deposit can be refunded or put towards a
- A $100 Non-refundable deposit is required to hold
any goat. Upon pick up the rest of the balance is
due, in full,
in cash, money order and check.
- Kids are able to leave at two to three months
- All animals are sold as is; no refunds.
- All health certificate, testing, and shipping
charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- To maintain the biosecurity of the herd no goats
can be returned.
- If kids are not picked up by the time they are
weaned there will be a boarding charge of $1.50 a
- All kids will be disbudded and current on CDT
shots before leaving.
- All kids are dam/ bottle raised depending on the